Wednesday, April 18, 2012

'Yoga with Yogini' launched!

The yoga DVDs are finally out! . Here's the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnLTxhwiT8 and the launch pics.

My yoga teacher Yogini, has brought out a set of 3 DVDs , each is about 1 hour 15 mins. These cover the workouts we've been following on 3 days a week. Each day focusses on different muscle groups, and sets of asanas.

I'd been looking forward to getting these DVDs, because I've found the way the sequences are grouped, and her voice over, very very helpful in our classes, and when I couldn't attend the classes, I really missed something like this.

Of course, this isn't a polished product.  Neither in terms of the production quality, which has a home video feel to it. Nor in terms of the perfection of the asanas, specially by the students. But its part of the reason I totally love them, its real people, real classes, and all very very doable, all the while with her voice over reminding of what we strive for!

PS - I have a bit role in them as well.  A few glimpses can be found, of my grim faced, determined visage , or the large derrier!

PPS - Sales plug - The box set of 3 together costs 500 bucks.  Please feel free to put in any requests directly to her (yoginim at hotmail.com) or mail me and I can route them.

2 comments:

crypticrow said...

long time! :)
this is so cool. you will soon be famous now! hehe
but which one is you? the one with short hair?
all the best with the yoga though :)

Tess said...

Thanks! yep short hair :)