Saturday, November 01, 2008

drafts

was just trying to add a new post, and realised I've left so many drafts in the past month. whats wrong? or is it just a reflection of all the things i leave mid way in life? ( I've started the analysis, but i don't think i'll be completing it!) 

books, movies left unreviewed - when i began this blog, I'd promised myself, i'd keep a regular record of that, something i can come back to later and reflect on as time passes. so haven't done that recently. 

for now, if there's one word that can describe me , its - tiiiiirrrred. just so tired. some day i will get a good nights' sleep. some day soon. 

in other news i've had a formal status change. i'm happy, even if i can't quite explain why! :)

time for sleep now!

6 comments:

raindrops said...

:-) and I am happy for your happiness! very! wishing you loads of rest!:-)

Niranjan said...

Congratulations!

Rohit said...

:) Dekha ladki...yahi baat hoti hai..."can't quite explain.."

Khush raho!

Sonia said...

Congratulations !!!

Guruprasad Kini (Guru) said...

Hota hain, hota hain. Tiiiiiired just about captures the feelings, I guess.
Did I congratulate you so far? I will...

Tess said...

@raindrops - :) rest, amen to that!
@niranjan - thanks!
@rohit - yes, inexplicable!
@sonia - thanks!
@guru - so tired, and to think this is just a trailer :) TIA .