Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maan gaye mughal-e-azam

pop quiz for the day - which is the worst movie that I've seen at the movie hall?

maan-gaye-mughal-e-azam probably wins . Its given tough competition by 2-3 others ( oops , shiva, a now forgotten one with Saurabh Shukla wearing wigs aargh!). But I think it just edges past them, or should i say below them.

However I think the beauty of this movie is that with such an amazing cast, it manages to stink so badly that the stench just floors you!

7 comments:

Saravanan said...

Oh.. Is it so bad? I watched Rock On! It is nice, I have written a review on it.. Just check it whenever you find time.. :)

Tess said...

yeah its pretty bad. Will catch rock on some time, thanks for the reco!

harjot said...

The cause of the stench was the death of a few rodents who caught a glimpse of the movie from the air conditioning vents. Come to think of it, that might be the reason why the hall owner put the movie on in the first place!

Tess said...

@harjot :P ( why me, i didn't know you were there! )

harjot said...

No I wasnt there, but I have had similar experiences in the past, so I could relate to this.

Guruprasad Kini (Guru) said...

Sympathies.
Erm, by "Shiva", I trust you are referring to RGV's new version with the protagonist in a cop's role(?). I quite liked the old Shiva - it had gratuitous violence and a very cool-looking Amla. Also RGV was in his senses. That reminds me that we are planning to go watch Phoonk today (why don't I just give up on RGV?)

Tess said...

yes new Shiva, RGV , sigh, I've given up on him.