Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Grrrr..

So I land up pretty early at office, and enter the gate thinking how nice it is to come in early, with the day gently breaking, and the crowds not yet in, the pressure not yet turned on. And just when you're basking in the glory of the new day , you're hit with the tons of garbage which some uncouth workers have left lying around, approximately 2 feet from the garbage bin.

It always gets my goat, why WHY do we love to litter so much? Why is it that basic civic common sense is so totally extinct? I don't think it has much to do with upbringing , I think its just a mental defect, probably a missing gene, or something wrong with the brain chemistry to the majority of our population.

I wish I'd ignored the mess the way I usually do, don't know why it pissed me off so badly today.

2 comments:

Guruprasad Kini (Guru) said...

Oh come on. There are so many _people_ around to piss you off in office, why blame a harmless piece of trash?
Common sense? You must be kidding. We have managers in our midst! Where's the room for common sense? ;)

Tess said...

To each their own rant :)